Tsuneo A Takahashi, D, Sc
4-7, International Medical Device Alliance, 1-6-5, Minatojima Minamimachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo, 650-0047 Japan
June 13, 2015
Executive 2, Employe 2, Temp 1
Cell processing / supply business
1. The company is led by a consortium of academic scientists
with the goal to use the human mesenchymal stem cells
(hMSC) and their data (see 2-4 below) to develop predictors
of disease that may be used for health promotion.
2. Measure factors in umbilical cord blood serum
(environmental chemicals, etc.) that might be associated
with or cause health problems in the future and inform and
counsel the parents about potential risks.
3. Collect, isolate, process and cryopreserve high quality
hMSCs (mainly derived from placental and umbilical cord
connective tissue) for research purposes.
4. Assess the hMSC’ biological properties (genomic and
epigenomic) and maintain accurate documentation of this
data and its retention under strict confidentiality
precautions.Secure financial support of the research.
|Purpose of business, business model
|Development of technologies and devices for the collection,
culture and preservation of human mesenchymal stem cells
(hMSC). Promotion support for new health and medical industry
that possesses high public interest, high productivity and
1. Development of devices for hMSC isolation, identification
andanalytic methods to characterize these cells and contribute
totheir international standardization.
2. Promotion of the analysis of the mutual relationship of various
useful data that MSC.
3. Shared use of the hMSC and the information of the cells from
the universities and research institute 4. Acceleration of global
research and development on technologies for personalized
medicine, ICT health care, prevention and early diagnosis and
treatment and related equipment.